- Watering Can- 56 oz capacity, blue plastic
- Kneel Pad- green, 14 x 6.5 x 3/4″
- Your Choice of Hanging Garden Signs- Painted aluminum 10″ x 8″, Your choice of orange flower, purple flower, green frog
- Your Choice of Small Ceramic Flower Pot or Aluminum Pail- Ikea Ceramic beige flower pot, Height: 4 x 5 (top) 3.5 (bottom) OR Ikea aluminum pail, galvanized for rust resistance, Height: 4 ¾ x 5 ½ (top) 5″ (bottom)
- Climbing Frog Pot Décor- hangs on the side of the pot, 2.5 x 3″
- Mosquito Repelling Bracelet- Non-toxic with Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Lemongrass Oil. Child safe, Waterproof, Deet Free.
- Ban-da-Bugz Deet Free Natural Bug Defense Spray- Non-toxic with Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Lemongrass Oil. Child safe, Waterproof, Deet Free. All Natural. 3 oz
- Your Choice of Color Sun Visor- one size fits most. Your choice of color: red, navy, black, yellow, orange, dark pink, American flag
- Sunscreen- 4 OZ, SPF 30, lightweight, easy-to apply mineral sunscreens protect your skin with broad spectrum reflective barriers
- Gardening Gloves- unisex, one size, fits most. Polyester. Nitrile coating protects like second skin. Color provided based on availability
- Trowel- lightweight, beveled edges cut through hard ground; made of durable high-impact styrene plastic, 11.2 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches, (Only 1 trowel per gift)
- Your Choice of Book: Starting Seeds, How to Grow Healthy, Productive Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers from Seeds (New) OR Book: The Veggie Gardener’s Answer Book (PR)- The Veggie Gardener’s Answer Book by (PR) Get a jump on the gardening season! In this Story BASICS® guide, Barbara Ellis provides the basic information that you need to start a variety of vegetables, herbs, and flowers from seed. Ellis shares simple, proven techniques for sowing seeds, managing indoor plants, and creating proper growing conditions so your seedlings can thrive. Packed with expert advice suitable for both beginners and experienced gardeners, Starting Seeds will inspire you to plant a seed and watch it grow. OR Starting Seeds by Barbara Ellis (N) – All of your toughest vegetable-growing questions answered. Designed to be used as an in-the-garden reference, this sturdy little volume is packed with helpful information on everything from planning a garden and sowing seeds to battling pests and harvesting organic crops. With clever tricks to cut down on weed growth, secrets for maximizing production in confined growing spaces, and fail-safe watering guidelines, you’ll have the know-how and inspiration to grow your most abundant vegetable garden ever.
- 1 Pack Sweet Corn Seeds- Bi-color variety, each ear is packed with sweet, juicy kernels, alternating white & gold coloring. 7-10 days to germination. Harvest in 65 days
- 1 Pack Beefsteak Tomato Seeds- beefsteak variety. Makes large red fruits, about 12 oz each. Fruits have mild flavor and irregular shape. 8-10 days to germination, 80 days to harvest
- 1 Pack Tendersweet Carrot Seeds- Tender, 9-10 inch orange roots are tapered, with strong tops that make harvesting easy. 14-25 days to germination. 70 days to harvest
- 1 Pack Tendergreen (Burpless) Cucumber Seeds- Fruit is smooth and sweet. Skin is not bitter, entire fruit can be eaten without peeling. 8-10 days to germination, 55 days to harvest
- 1 Pack Sunflower Seeds- big golden-yellow flowers, 10 to 12 inches in diameter & 8-10 foot tall. Plants bloom from mid summer to frost. Easy to grow. 10-14 days to germination
** PR – previously read book. All previously read books are in great condition, have full findings, contain all pages and present no glaring defects, but they are not brand new. This is done to keep the cost down and in hopes that you or your gift recipient will recycle the book when you no longer need it. If the only option for a book is PR and you require a new one- please let us know and it can be arranged- but will have an additional cost and time delay.
** Suggested EXTRAS: